Terms & Conditions
By uploading content, event information and images to this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) you grant us non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license.
By uploading the above content you also warrant that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions.
What's On Cornwall.
This website is maintained by What's On Cornwall.
The following are terms and conditions of use of the site. If you do not accept these conditions you must not use the website.
- By uploading content to What's On Cornwall you confirm you have all the necessary liscences, copyright and permissions.
- Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and these pages are protected by copyright and no part of them may be reproduced.
- What's On Cornwall gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the content of this site or its accuracy and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in it.
- What's On Cornwall does not warrant that your use of the site will not infringe third party rights.
- What's On Cornwall does not warrant that use of this site or materials downloaded from it will not cause computer virus infection or other damage to property.
- It is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that use is at the user's own risk.
- Neither What's On Cornwall nor any of the site's editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits (but not including death or personal injury).
- This site includes links to other sites on the world wide web. We are not responsible for such sites and cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of their content. You link to them at your own risk.
- You must not post any material onto the site which is defamatory, obscene or blasphemous, which infringes third party rights or which could in any other way give rise to criminal or civil liability in any jurisdiction. We shall have no liability for any such material. We may in our absolute discretion remove any material if in our view it falls or might fall within the foregoing categories or is otherwise inappropriate.
- We shall own any material you send to the site or to us, shall not be obliged to treat any such communication as confident.